Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
This was a delicious recipe. It seemed sort of like chicken noodle soup with tofu. Check out the full recipe at the link below!
- ½ tbsp coconut oil
- 1 block extra-firm tofu, cut into small cubes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp soy sauce / tamari
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 rib celery, finely chopped
- 1 cup kale, de-stemmed and finely chopped
- 5 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup frozen peas
- 2 cups cooked whole wheat or brown rice pasta
- Cook pasta in a separate pot
- In a large pot saute tofu until browned.
- Add garlic and soy sauce / tamari saute a bit longer
- Add Celery & Carrot saute a bit more, add broth
- Add mushrooms, peas, kale and cook until vegetables are almost tender
- Add pasta and cook another 5 minutes or so
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.