Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Here’s a delicious veggie soup recipe! This is a versatile recipe that can be adapted to many different ingredients.
- 1 cup green lentils
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ribs celery
- 2 carrots
- 4 cloves garlic
- ~28oz chopped tomatoes
- 1-2 cups crimini mushrooms
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 large onion
- ~5 cups broth (water with nutritional yeast, dried oregano, dried basil, dried savory, salt, pepper)
- 2 bay leaves
- ~1 cup Fresh basil and parsley chopped
- Salt / pepper to taste
- Cook lentils in a separate pan or in a Miracle rice cooker with chopped / shredded garlic and 2 bay leaves.
- Chop carrots, celery, onions and saute in large soup pan, saute ~10 minutes
- Add mushrooms, zucchini, and tomatoes, saute another couple minutes.
- Add lentils to soup. Add fresh chopped basil and parsley.
- Add broth. Bring to a boil, then lower heat to medium / simmer for ~15 to ~30 minutes until carrots and zucchini are cooked to your liking.
- Enjoy 🙂
And we enjoyed using our new Epicurean Minnesota State Shape cutting board!
Inspiration / reference:
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.